Dr. Dinesh Rangappa
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers (FIE) 2020, India
- Elected member for State committee IEI (2021-2023).
- C. Sita Devi & Dr. CRRM Reddy Endowment lecture award 2020 by Andhra Pradesh Akademi of Sciences,
- Fellow National Environmental Science Academy (FNESA) the Year of Award-2019 by National Environmental Science Academy New Delhi.
- Bridge Fellowship award 2017, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Japan.
- Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Award 2016 by National Innovation Foundation, New Del
- Sri Pavan Nagpal Memorial Lecture Award for the year 2015 by The Indian Ceramic
- Prof. Satish Dhawan State Award for the year 2014 for outstanding achievements in the fields engineering science (Nanotechnology) from Govt. of Karna
- Japan Society for The Promotion of Science (JSPS) postdoctoral fellowship award
- Yoshida Scholarship 2001-2004 from Yoshida Scholarship Foundation, YKK, Japan, under Asia 100 progra First Indian to get this scholarship.
Dr. Ananda Kumar C S
- JSPS Bridge Fellowship in April 2022.
- Awarded Best Research Publication from Vision Group of Science and Technology (VGST) 2018-2019 by Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru
- Awarded Japan society for the promotion of Sciences (JSPS) Post-doctoral fellowship for two years by Government of Japan, Japan (Nov 2011 to November 2013.
- Awarded D. S. Kothari post-doctoral fellowship by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi (September 2009 – January 2011).
- Awarded UGC-SAP Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi (April 2005-July 2008).
Dr. Prasanna D Shivaramu
- Scientist of the Year -2020, by National Environmental Science Academy, New Delhi.
- Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Award 2016 by National Innovation Foundation, New Delhi received at Rashtrapathi Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Best Poster Presentation award in the International Conference held at National Institute of Oceanography Dona Paula, Goa during 7 – 8 August 2017.
- Young Scientist Award and Seed Money from Vision Group on Science and Technology, Government of Karnataka, in the year 2014-15.
- Travel grant award from Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi to attend 2nd World Congress on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems held at San Francisco, California, USA during 20-22 February, 2012.
- Travel grant award from the Organizing Committee to attend 6th International Conference on Structural Biology and Functional Genomics 2010 held on 6-8 December, 2010 at National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Senior Research Fellowship (CSIR-SRF) form Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India, October 2008.
- University Post Graduate Junior Research Fellowship (UPG-JRF) from University of Mysore, Mysore, India, November 2006.
- Subject Scholar Scholarship from University of Mysore, Mysore, India during the year 2003-04.